Get away from the usual theater or classroom style seating at your next event! Here are three innovative seating arrangements that will strengthen interaction among your guests.
- Allows for more informal interaction
- Gives all guests a view of the stage without having to reorient their chair
- The largest venue in Northern England has seen a 55% growth in the number of event planners asking for this seating arrangement.
- Great for more educational events or small weddings
- Allows for small group discussion
- Makes for a more intimiate environment
- More informal interaction
- Allows for a different type of learning taking place as attendees relax
- Attractive to the eye
Whichever seating arrangement works best for your next event, make sure to follow it up with a great seating chart so guests know exactly where they’re seated.