What better time to talk about athletic events than during football season! For many schools, football is the sport that helps fund the athletic department (basketball is a close second),...
3 of the Most Innovative Seating Arrangements for Your Next Event
Get away from the usual theater or classroom style seating at your next event! Here are three innovative seating arrangements that will strengthen interaction among your guests.
- Allows for more informal interaction
- Gives all guests a view of the stage without having to reorient their chair
- The largest venue in Northern England has seen a 55% growth in the number of event planners asking for this seating arrangement.
- Great for more educational events or small weddings
- Allows for small group discussion
- Makes for a more intimiate environment
- More informal interaction
- Allows for a different type of learning taking place as attendees relax
- Attractive to the eye
Whichever seating arrangement works best for your next event, make sure to follow it up with a great seating chart so guests know exactly where they’re seated.