What we’re thinking about…
Renowned businessman Jim Rohn once said, “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” Our way of thinking, our self-esteem, and our decisions may be impacted more by our environment than we think.
So, if you’re hoping to elevate your performance and your thinking this year, the people around you matter. Try writing down your five, and rating them by their level of positive influence. If you discover you’d like your average to be higher, be open to change: look outside your company; meet new people at events.
So, what’s new…
- Responding to an event crisis is a PR nightmare. See how to bounce back with these 5 communication tips.
- When the team at Hyatt Regency O’Hare manages bigger events, they turn to Social Tables. Here’s why (and how).
- Why do the best planners see themselves as storytellers? Find out.
- Budget season may be behind us, but now that you’ve got the resources, how will you prove ROI? Here’s an idea.
- Did you know that Social Tables comes in EVERY flavor of Social Media. Come hang out with us on: Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn!
- The next time your family asks about what you do for a living just send them this link. A Brief History of Event Planning (and Why It’s important)
- Multi-day events are a completely different animal. Here’s how to take the reins.
- Now, more than ever, #eventprofs need to double down on data security. Start by asking these questions of your organization and your technology providers.
- Building your network in the events industry means understanding how other planners think.
- Is content marketing viable for event planners? The answer is “Yes”, if you stick to this simple strategy. Here’s how.
Meet us on the road…
We’re coming to New Orleans, Louisiana for Catersource on March 12 – 15 and we’re excited to reveal a faster, stronger version of Social Tables that will make your work easier every day.
And if you need a good line (especially for a Harry Potter fan), try this one: Your events are so magical, there’s no way you’re a muggle.